Thursday, May 3, 2012
Just a heads up that in about 15 minutes, and as part of the Ubuntu Open Week, I’ll be talking about how to submit apps to the Software Centre.
So if you’re either interested in learning how to do it, or if you want to ask any questions, join me on IRC in the #ubuntu-classroom channel on Freenode.
See you there!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Just a heads up that this week is Ubuntu Open Week!
Ubuntu Open Week is a series of online workshops where you can:
- Learn about the Ubuntu landscape
- Talk to some of the key developers from the Ubuntu project
- Find out about the Community and its relationship with Canonical
- Participate in an open Q&A with Mark Shuttleworth, the founder of Ubuntu. (*)
I’ll be running two sessions for everyone wanting to learn more about either translating Ubuntu or writing apps for Ubuntu (or both!):
- WHERE: #ubuntu-classroom IRC channel on the Freenode network
- WHAT, WHEN:
(*) Mark is on vacation this week, but we’ll schedule a separate IRC session with him, stay tuned!